Monday, July 15, 2013

Chattanooga: Domino’s Pizza and iPoll

Sunset on Market Street Bridge
Chattanooga, TN by Brad Snoke
Today was a typical Monday so when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was cook fish and rice for supper. I was thinking that a quick and easy meal such as Kraft Velvetta Cheesy Dinners would be perfect. I really like the Nacho Supreme variety and had just caught them on bogo at Publix. My husband started questioning me about the redemption rules for iPoll (I will explain that one in a bit). I told him that he needed $25 to get any good stuff but not to get the Domino’s pizza card because I had two already. I thought he was going to jump out of his chair. He definitely wanted pizza for dinner tonight.
Time to Eat – A review of Domino’s Pizza

We went online to Domino’s website to order our pizzas. We chose their Medium 2-Topping Handmade Pan Pizzas for $7.99 each. Ordering was very easy and took only a couple of minutes. We noticed the advertisement for the special we wanted and hit the “Order now” button. We chose our toppings (pepperoni and mushroom for the first, double pep for the second) and the amount of sauce (extra of course). When it came time to pay, we just put in the code for my gift card and that was it. The last page was a bar that allowed you to watch your pizza’s progress. It actually documented who did what to the pizza and when they did it. It was really cool to know who was bringing the pizza and when they left the store.
Domino's handmade pizza by Brad Snoke

The pizzas arrived within 30 minutes (we only live a few miles from the pizza store) and were piping hot. The driver was friendly and appreciated the tip we gave him. We were overwhelmed by the look of the pizzas and had thought that heaven had arrived when we took our first bites. I must say that it was one of the best pizzas I have had in a long time. It was so delectable that we called the manager to compliment him. I will definitely order these again.

iPoll-Making money from home (sort of)

Now to explain the iPoll reference from earlier…I enjoy hobbies that work my brain (hence the online blogging) and I have many of them. One of them is online surveys. Online surveys are a great way to work the brain while sharing your thoughts on products, stores, and services. iPoll, in particular, is a website and mobile app that offers a variety of surveys for money. Once you reach a certain dollar amount ($10 is the lowest level), the money can then be turned into magazine subscriptions or gift cards. Better yet, if you do not need extra money or services you can donate your money to a wide variety of charities.  So far this year, I have earned $35 through paypal and $50 in Domino’s gift cards.

All in all this was a great Monday night in Chattanooga. What more could you ask for then free pizza that was absolutely fabulous. 

Sunset-Enterprise South Nature Park
Volkswagen Plant, Chattanooga by Brad Snoke 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting “Things to do in Chattanooga”.  This blog is where you can read up on all the fun and interesting things to do in Chattanooga.  Feel free to comment or tell your story about Chattanooga.